Friday, October 30, 2009

Sushi on My Mind

I don’t go out for sushi very often, but I always enjoy it when I do. For the record, if there are two foods I’d almost always be up for eating, they are pancakes and sushi (but not together).

I usually go to KoFusion, partly since they have dollar sushi on Sunday and Monday evenings. I don’t think I’ve gone since I got back to town two months ago, but maybe I will soon—now that I have a new job to celebrate and the income to support the expense.

This picture is from one of the times I went last winter. It’s even better in person.

When I was in Seattle this summer, I had the real thing—with raw tuna and other kinds of fish. It was really good. I forget what the place my brother took me to is called, and I wish I had photographic evidence. But even so, it was (surprisingly) good cuisine.

Next time I’m in L.A., who wants to introduce me to the great sushi spots there?

No comments:

Post a Comment