Yesterday was my travel day to get to L.A. (For those just joining the story, I'm doing a month-long screenwriting program here, which starts tomorrow). The drive to the airport and my two flights went well. It was a pretty painless traveling experience. I had a long enough layover that I could enjoy some Starbucks in the Vegas airport.
When I arrived in Burbank, my roommate for the month picked me up and I started getting settled in! The apartment complex is right on the hill, and we're next to the Universal and Warner Brothers Studios. I will try to post pics soon.
I didn't last very long reading Aristotle though. Homework + jetlag were a bad combination.
Best quote of the day from a fellow-traveler:
"Please don't let it be a volcano." From the girl (6 years old) next to me, on seeing the red sand/rocks in Nevada. It was really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment