I'm not someone who tans well. I think it's genetic. So even though I got a pretty intense sunburn almost two weeks ago and my shoulders are peeling, some people probably wouldn't believe I was at the beach for two weeks if they saw me. Hopefully it means I'm safer from skin cancer too. I *try* to consistently use a reasonable amount of sunscreen.
Vacation was so great. Highlights include hanging out with my brother who I only get to see about twice a year and hanging out with the cousins too. All 12 of us cousins went to see Get Smart together, which was a good experience and the movie was better than I expected. Other highlights: relaxing, sunning, reading, and few stresses. I did enjoy having the time and mental space to think about and plan for the future on some level.
The flight home went smoothly and the weather here has been beautiful for this time of year. My new luggage did pretty well too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment