Thursday, April 3, 2008

spring cleaning and children's books

Last Saturday I took the opportunity to clean my room. The cool thing is that I didn't just put stuff away. I took the shoes out of my closet, threw away old ones (not good enough to give away), and reorganized the way they were arranged. I also removed some old shirts from my closet that I never wear and put them in another place to eventually give away. It's so nice to get things like that done (even in little chunks) in areas have been waiting for months to be better organized.

That evening I went shopping for a baby shower I was attending the next day. I got some things off their registry, but I also bought books for the baby: Pat the Bunny and Goodnight Moon. I think it's a great idea to buy books for kids, and it's also my opinion that those are two of the best books published for children under the age of 5 or 6. So I was excited about that. I hope the parents were too! As for my own reading list...I'm currently reading Kiki Strike: The Empress's Tomb.

I'm looking forward to shows returning with new post-strike episodes this month, but I don't know if I'll have time to watch all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment