This is the dress I wore for Easter (in blue). I don't usually buy dresses for one specific occasion, but I had just been shopping on Friday, and it was fun to wear something new. And I think it will be a great dress for this summer too. It snowed on Easter, so I wore a cardigan and a coat over the dress.
There was a day before Facebook was widely adopted when ph (phonebook gateway) was the best web page we had for finding people's contact info - and it was really only very helpful for people in our own university. One of my friends once jokingly called it "stalker central". Oh how times have changed, but I did look someone up on it today.
I went to dinner with a friend after work today, and we parked a few blocks away from the restaurant. The weather was nice enough that it was wonderful to have an excuse to walk and enjoy the evening. After eating, I walked back to my car and drove home while experiencing a gentle spring sunset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute cute dress!!! It snowed here too on Easter, at least on Easter eve. Of course today it's 63 F when both John and I are at work... grrr!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yeah the weather is so fickle here lately. But at least now I have a cute trench coat too for the days you need a jacket but not quite a coat.
ReplyDelete