Tuesday, March 11, 2008

good things come in blue packages

I am supposed to be receiving my new iPod sometime this week. This is not just any iPod, it's a shiny blue 2nd generation shuffle, and it happens to be my first iPod ever. Hence, the anticipation for musical convenience to arrive within a few short days. In fact, the FedEx tracking site says it's at a local shipping facility, so maybe it will even be here tomorrow. Stargate: The Ark of Truth is also in transit towards me. Its official release date was today.

Adjusting to Daylight Savings Time is always a little weird. Later times seem earlier in the day. It's happy, but a little disconcerting to the internal clock. But it is nice to be driving home before dark a little more often now.

I was sick with some kind of a cold or flu last week, and am starting to feel somewhat normal again this week. But I wouldn't recommend running (or playing tag) the first Monday after being sick. The lungs don't enjoy it, in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for iPods - they rock my socks off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! yeah I still need to figure out how to load my playlist on there and such. One of the projects for this weekend I guess.

    ReplyDelete