Friday, March 14, 2008

happy pi day

I think it's cool that they have a day to celebrate pi. Although I probably wouldn't have remembered it today if I hadn't seen someone else's entry about it.

I really enjoy being able to see the stars through the windshield and side windows as I drive home. That makes me almost as happy as a sunny day.

After I posted my last entry, I found out that my new iPod was actually in the house, I just hadn't noticed it yet. Oops. I hope I will have time to figure out how it works and load a playlist onto it this weekend.

I'm probably going to a baby shower tomorrow. It seems like so many people are having babies lately. It's very happy, but just interesting how things like weddings and babies seem to come in waves. There's another shower I need to rsvp for by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment