Friday, February 25, 2011

Alien Like You

So, in the last post, I mentioned Being Erica, the Canadian show I've been catching up on. I'm interested to see where the third season goes (but I'm also going to try to slow down my viewing pace now that I'm to the beginning of the current season--don't want to run out of episodes too quickly).

Here's a great song that one of the characters sings: (might have some spoilers for season 2)



In searching for this video, I found out that the guy who plays the character Kai is an actual musician, Sebastian Pigott, who has a band with his brother, Oliver.

According to Wikipedia, ABC is working on a U.S. remake of the show. I'm curious, but I have to wonder if it will be as good as the original. I guess we won't know until we see it, assuming it gets through development and is picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment