What it all looks like:
But why, you may ask, did the furniture hunt commence? Unfortunately, one of my roommates had to move home to her mom's last weekend. And she's the one who came with couches and a coffee table and kitchen table. But I pretty much watched Craigslist like a hawk all weekend and eventually found some great deals. It's kind of crazy how quickly the new version of the living room came together. All we really need now is a DVD player (which will be financed by credit card rewards points). And perhaps a bookshelf or table for another corner of the living room.
It was weird the first few days getting used to the new furniture. But considering we needed furniture anyway, it's kind of nice to be able to reinvent the look. I'm satisfied with what I found and how it goes together.

Looks very nice! I like the pattern on the chair - adds a lot to the room. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, I'm glad you like it! I agree, I think it all works really well together, esp. considering I had little control over the couch and coffee table I would find. (I'll admit my decorating style tends to be somewhat minimalistic usually.)
ReplyDelete