Wednesday, May 12, 2010

birthday post

I know the following (fictional) book dedication is to the character Kate Beckett, but I still like it:

"To the extraordinary KB and all my friends at the 12th."
-Rick Castle

I won't bore you with the details at the moment, but my year was both really good and really hard. I hope for more of the same and better for this next year.

I really enjoyed my birthday. It was low-key but happy.

Oh, and for the record, when I was born, my mom was younger than I am now. That's weird to think about. I guess it's a good thing we all have a unique destiny and I don't have to feel pressured to catch up or anything...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! Yeah, my mum was 26 I think when she had me and I'll be almost 31 when our little one is born, so definitely is not a race/catch-up! Good for you. :)

    ReplyDelete