Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Seven Observations for Early February

1. Music: I realized in January that I like Snow Patrol and Vampire Weekend. I'm only five years behind the rest of the world in that discovery. I feel like I've been using Last.fm more in the past few weeks than I typically do.

2. Perseverance is hard. It seems to be the theme of this year. (As in since September or so.) At least I am getting closer to a weekly schedule rhythm.

3. Monday is the longest day ever.

4. Joss Whedon, what is your next show and how long do we have to wait for it?

5. This apartment has been my address for a year now.

6. Spring can't come soon enough. (I am determined not to let people's finals/graduation/etc. totally overshadow my birthday this year. I am going to try planning ahead.)

7. Recent experience shows networking isn't always as hard as you would think.

1 comment:

  1. I found out recently that I like snow patrol as well!! Ha isn't it great the secret joy of discovery even if it's after the rest of the world! ;) 8^) I also recently discovered Owl City, v. similar-sounding band. Yum.

    ReplyDelete