Wednesday, May 6, 2009

satisfying season finale for Chuck

If you've ever talked to me about tv shows I watch, you probably know I like Chuck. Despite what its critics say, in my opinion the unique combination of action, comedy, romantic tension, and family issues keeps it engaging. I love that the title character is consistently a loyal brother, who's both a nerd and a hero. And, there's Adam Baldwin.

The season finale aired about 10 days ago now, and I don't think I could have enjoyed it more. They beautifully blended the themes of the overall show and the current season, tied up some story lines, and took it to the next level. I laughed, I teared up, and I wanted to share the experience with someone.

If you're interested, it's available to watch on nbc.com. That link should get you to the individual episode if I did it right.

I'm still hoping that it will be picked up for next season, and that this wasn't the series finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment