Monday, April 28, 2008

tasty salads and new books

We've had caprese tomatoes on the kitchen counter for a few days, so on the way home from church tonight I bought the basil and fresh mozzarella also needed to make a caprese salad. Hopefully there will be time to make it for dinner tomorrow. I'm excited.

After work on Friday, I stopped by Borders and decided to buy some books from their bargain tables, as well as enjoying a little browsing time. I chose four books, for a total of about $20. Not too bad, and the books should be somewhat interesting.

Yesterday (Saturday) I woke up with a near-migraine headache. [understatement warning] That was not so fun. But at least it was the weekend so I could sleep and didn't need to go anywhere. I actually felt better enough to still go see Cinderella in Colfax that night. It did kinda make the weekend feel shorter though.

And now I'm going to read a little and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment