We got our first real snow this week. It's freezing rain outside now (and will be till tomorrow)...not so awesome.
At the moment I'm waiting for an email from GAP to tell me what my password is, so I can log in and order a pair of jeans. My current best pair (from Banana Republic) won't last forever, so I'm trying to find a replacement before it's too late. I went into the mall location yesterday and tried a few sizes and styles on so I think I know what will work. And I resisted buying more argyle socks.
I watch a lot of tv shows because I enjoy them, I'm invested in the character's stories, etc. Basically for entertainment. But on some level I try to analyze them from a writer's perspective too, observing what character development styles, plot devices, and dialog work or don't, and lately I'm trying to define more clearly what aspects of certain shows (or movies) I would specifically want to write like if I were to pursue that field at some point.
Speaking of argyle and tv, I think it's so great that Gus wore argyle sweaters in almost every scene he was in on Psych last night. To me it's not stuffy or preppy.
By the way, I think it's cool that they integrated AIM with the in-browser Google talk, but I don't think I'm personally going to switch over at this point. Yes it's a step towards streamlining, but I like certain features of the gtalk desktop app too much to abandon it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love TV shows too! I can't get enough of them! We're bummed to not be down in Champaign this Christmas, as we're staying in Chicago... but we'll see you in FL!
ReplyDelete