I don't consider myself much of a football fan, but I'm glad the Illini won yesterday and have a good strong start to the season. I think we're finally going to have a good season.
The temps here have been in the 80s since about Tuesday. Not so awesome. It's October...it needs to be sweater weather.
I have several books started right now, but I can't seem to get them finished. It's not even because they're boring, I just need to make reading them a higher priority. Especially because some of them are from the library and will need to go back eventually.
From the two episodes that have aired so far, I think I really like the direction season 4 of Stargate Atlantis is going. (But I don't know why Teyla is still wearing that Athosian belly shirt.)
I had minimal time for working on my article ideas last week. I'm hoping I'll have (or make) more time this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree about the warm weather. It was like 85 here yesterday. I want snow and coldness!
ReplyDeleteGo Illini!!! The last time the football team was good I was in pigtails wearing facepaint and tailgaiting with all of my family at the stadium - and 80s hair was still in fashion... :) hehe. We move east coast, and all the teams get good :( We're looking for a radio station that broadcasts the games online!!! Love ya!
ReplyDelete