One of the happiest things that has happened in the past few weeks is that I've found people who want to play tennis with me. I played last Thursday and plan to play later this afternoon. Once or twice a week would be great. I think I need to stop at a store (Walmart?) and get a new can of balls before our game today since mine are pretty flat.
I bought this travel mug in Seattle last year. I now have the Chicago one to match it as of this weekend. It's a fun thing to collect if they stay available for a while in various cities.
I have three magazines in mind that I think I can submit to. Now I just need to get down to business and organize my ideas and write queries, and commit time to these projects.
I took the train to Chicago again to visit some college friends. It was a good time, even if the weather insisted on being cloudy. It was nice to see both of them again for the first time in months if not years. It was nice to reconnect and catch up and everything. They're people I'd enjoy hanging out with more often, but geographical distance makes it hard.
I think Chuck on NBC is my favorite new series this fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah for tennis, and seeing friends! We have a tennis court right by our house that we need to get to more often (I think we've played twice!) Now that cold weather has set in, it would be nice though!
ReplyDelete