This week I bought some cute athletic clothes (these capris and this top), hoping it would increase my motivation to work out a little more often. Don't worry, they're inexpensive so I'm not breaking my budget that much. I have another pair of knee-length pants coming in a few days too. My plan for motivation worked yesterday, I went to the gym for at least an hour after work. And I think it will help somewhat in the long run too - if you have the right clothes for an activity, whether it's working out or some social event, it's easier to incorporate that into your lifestyle. And I know if I'm going to start running and/or playing tennis outside again, the clothes definitely matter.
I bought three magazines from a newsstand yesterday: Script, Poets & Writers, and the Writer. I can't afford subscribing to all of them on a regular basis, but I think it will be really interesting to read them. I haven't decided yet if I'm doing nanowrimo this fall. It probably depends on what else is going on at the time.
There's a spot near my left shoulder-blade that's been hurting/aching several days this week. I don't know if it's because I hold tension there, or if it's just a symptom of bad posture. Thankfully it's not nearly as draining as headaches are.
It's probably going to be a pretty average weekend, but I'm cool with that. Maybe going to see The Bourne Ultimatum (for a 2nd time) later today.
I'm happy that we're getting a Banana Republic in the mall sometime this fall.
Yesterday was national S'mores day. We had a little S'mores party after dinner. I'm usually not much of one for eating them, but as I was six feet away from a sink where I could wash the sticky off, it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment