There are some people who write beautifully (including in their blogs), and I want to capture that same feeling. But maybe I’m actually supposed to focus on learning to write more like myself as I continue improving my craft.
I got a part time job a few weeks ago and I really love it. It feels right for me, and the people are great. I’m learning things and being challenged, and that’s cool too.
I cannot wait for spring to come. Snow is pretty, but it makes life stinkin’ complicated. Warm and sunny days - like in the 60s and 70s - will be so welcome when they finally arrive.
I wore my new Express sweater (that I got for $10 on sale) to Sunday@6 tonight. I like it. It’s so warm and colorful.
Besides that, life is pretty much the same old thing I think. It’s been good hanging out with people lately.

No comments:
Post a Comment