Wednesday, November 22, 2006

a timely update, and notable tv producers

Look, I'm posting a real post on this blog. Here goes:

Last week was really crazy busy - like busier than most weeks I have - but it was enjoyable too. Going to the basketball game on Friday night was really fun!

I knew I liked the show Standoff. Watching the credits tonight revealed that both Tim Minear (Firefly, etc.) and Jonathan Glassner (Stargate SG-1, etc.) have worked on the series or at least on tonight’s episode and probably more. No wonder it’s a quality show :) . Well, there are definitely more reasons. But those are the ones I came up with tonight.

I fixed some of the code I was having problems with on a web site I’m building, but I still have more to conquer.

Thanksgiving is almost here. Most of the cleaning is done. The first of the extended family will be arriving tomorrow afternoon…yay for holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment