I don't know if anyone still reads this, but I thought I'd post something anyway.
Last November, I gave to my first Kickstarter campaign to help fund a feature film with a cast that included several Whedonverse actors (Fran Kranz, Dichen Lachman, Mo Tancharoen, Enver Gjokaj, Miracle Laurie, and Felicia Day!). I really believed in it. They've been sending out updates on the project, and it looks like they genuinely had a fun time shooting it. That's the kind of creative work I believe in; work hard, do your best, have fun, and connect with your audience! They called for extras via Twitter on at least two occasions, but it was never at a time that I could participate. But if I had been in the right city while they were shooting, I would've tried to be an extra or maybe even volunteer for crew.
Their experience making this film inspires me. I look forward to finding my own family of people to work with in the next few years (or however long it takes). I believe there are good people in this city who are experts at what they do, and I'm excited about collaborating with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment