Thursday, November 27, 2008

a query, themes, and design

I have yet to hear back from the magazine I submitted a query to almost three weeks ago now. I think that's still within the reasonable time period though. I've made some progress on the article itself, in case they decide to accept it.

I need to re-write some of my screenplay ideas with much higher stakes and stronger themes. Maybe I'll have time for that later in the weekend.

I have been working on my new website incrementally as I have time. And there is basically a deadline because my trial version of Dreamweaver expires in about 17 days from now. But I'm not revealing the url to the public until I'm confident it's ready enough.

1 comment:

  1. oooooo... let me know when you release the url!!! Love you, and so glad we could see you over Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete