Sunday, April 22, 2007

sunshine, shoes, and sports

I absolutely love the sunshine and warm weather we've finally started having here for the last week or so. It's harder to be sad or mad or moody, which is an added bonus. It makes going outside something to enjoy rather than something to endure. I consider it perfect tennis weather too, but I haven't really made time to play yet.

They show the participants on What Not to Wear getting shoes from Zappos.com pretty often. I'd never really explored the site myself, but yesterday I was on there for a while and created a (still pretty short) wish list. They're all a little out of my price range right now, but they are pretty fun shoes. I'm not totally sure if I believe in ordering shoes when you can't try them on though. My feet are very picky, and sizes change between brands.

I went to the batting cages with my sister and brother-in-law after work on Friday, and it was really fun. I only hit 2 tokens worth, so maybe 20 balls? I'm not sure how many the machine gives you each time. I really enjoyed going, and I hope we can do it more often, but I'm still a little sore now...probably because I didn't warm up or stretch afterwards. I don't think I'm that out of shape. Hmm...

I've had fun times with friends lately too, so that's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment